Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Time To Get Blogging

I have been inspired by Matt Weis (my brother-in-law) to create a blog. I thought it was pretty lame to blog, but if he has one then it must be cool. When I think of blogging I am reminded of the Singaporean movie "I Not Stupid Too." One of my favorite movies. Well there is a lot to blog about this week because I am visiting all my friends in Wisconsin. August 17 I caught a plane and left Aspen and arrived in Milwaukee where the Homie G's (minus Scott) picked me up. I remember coming down the escalator and seeing someone on the floor below bend over to look up the escalator and of course I knew it must be one of my friends, namely Alison. It was so awesome to get to the bottom and give everyone hugs. (Except Nate who was in the bathroom.) I have had so much fun in Wisconsin the past week, but to make up for not having a blog till now here are the highlights: Nomading from friend house to friend house for the night, Homie G campouts, hanging out with Rachel's mom, rummaging with Alison, MacDo, Pierce's, Panera with Alison, and so many other things. Pictures from many of these can be seen in my WI Visit slideshow. And for the present, I am playing with my niece Lilly. Reading her books and watching Winnie the Pooh. She is so cute and I hope to visit her many times every year so I can watch her grow. I am sad that so many of my friends are going to college tomorrow and I didn't get to see them all. What I look forward to: Helping Alison and Rachel move into their dorms at UW-Milwaukee tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

WOW Jimi! Great Blog so far! I love you!

Matt said...

I finally found a blog that's more boring than mine!